Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics B-Complex
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: puregenomics-b-complex-PEC
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
B-complex targeting common genetic polymorphisms
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement
- Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine, and 800mcg of Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- B-complex targeting common genetic polymorphisms
PureGenomics B-Complex is designed to address the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with a unique blend of B vitamins in highly researched and activated forms. Methylation is a key regulator of genetic expression and cellular function. Healthy methylation is vital for cellular health, DNA synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter production, and energy metabolism. Optimal levels of B vitamins have been associated with cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health. B vitamins are essential to basal mitochondrial function as metabolic coenzymes, playing a key role in energy production and nutrient metabolism. Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate, providing support for individuals with genetic variations in the MTHFR gene. Vitamin B12 is offered as a combination of hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism and healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin. Benfotiamine is a lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative targeting glucose metabolism to support vascular and neuronal health.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 25 mg 2,083%
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2)) 15 mg 1,154%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg 313%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 20% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)) 50 mg 2,941%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-MTHF 800 mcg) 1,333 mcg 333%
- Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin) 800 mcg 33,333%
- Biotin 400 mcg 1,333%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 100 mg 2,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 40 mg 7%
- Inositol 25 mg
- BenfoPure® benfotiamine 3 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber, ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of the reach of children.