Plant Therapy Organic Patchouli KidSafe Essential Oil
- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-patchouli-kidsafe-essential-oil-PL_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Plant Therapy Organic Patchouli Essential Oil has a distinct rich, earthy, wine-type aroma. The calming scent helps to balance feelings of worry and nervous tension, making it a perfect partner for meditation and yoga practices. Organic Patchouli is also widely known for its ability to support skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and other blemishes.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Rich, earthy, woody, "wine" scent.
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood Virginian, Clove Bud, Copaiba Balsam, Cypress, Geranium Egyptian, Lavender, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange Sweet, Palmarosa, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood Australian and Vetiver
- KidSafe and Cruelty-free
Focus your mind during meditation by diffusing Patchouli alone, or add 1 drop of Patchouli with 1 drop of Basil Linalool to your aromatherapy diffuser. For topical applications, dilute to 0.5 to 3% in your favorite carrier oil.
Patchouli is very useful as part of a blend to combat shoe and foot odor. Just fill an old tube sock with baking soda, then add Lemon and Patchouli oils to baking soda and tuck sock into the shoe. Leave for 12 to 24 hours.
Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Aromatic: Diffuse using 3 to 4 drops per 100 mL of water or use in a personal inhaler. Topical- dilute to 0.5 to 3% in a carrier
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.