- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-lemongrass-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Certified Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused, as well as being uplifting to the spirit. Dilute in a carrier oil to boost circulation, bringing warmth to overused muscles and joints. It is also known as being a helpful addition to protect yourself from the great outdoors.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh-oily, lemony, tea-like scent
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood Virginian, Citronella, Fir Needle, Geranium Egyptian, Grapefruit Pink, Jasmine Absolute, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram Sweet, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Pine Scots and Spruce Hemlock
- KidSafe: No
Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
Maximum dilution of 0.7% for topical applications is recommended. Lemongrass contains citral, a powerful skin sensitizer, so it is very important to use Lemongrass in proper dilution. In proper dilution, it is wonderful for the aches and pains associated with aging. Try 2 drops of Lemongrass in two teaspoons (10 ml) of carrier oil along with 2 drops of Lavender or Marjoram for a soothing muscle rub.
To avoid the risk of various safety issues, we recommend a maximum dilution of 0.7% for topical applications. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.