- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-cypress-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Organic Cypress Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is ideal for supporting a healthy respiratory system all year long, especially during times of seasonal illness attacks.
- Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Country of Origin: Spain and France
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, clean, herbaceous and woodsy
- Blends Well With: Bergamot Organic, Chamomile Roman, Clary Sage, Jasmine Absolute, Lavender Organic, Neroli, Lemon Organic, Patchouli, Tea Tree Organic and Ylang Ylang (both types).
- KidSafe: Yes, when diluted
Plant Therapy's Cypress Organic Essential Oil originates from Spain and France and is steam distilled from the leaves of the Cypress tree. Cypress Organic has a fresh, clean aroma that is herbaceous and spicy, with a slightly woody evergreen scent. The uplifting aroma has a very soothing emotional quality that can provide comfort during times of grief and sadness. The scent of Cypress Organic is also a favorite to add to all-natural deodorant recipes.
Certified Organic Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil
Add 2 drops each of Cypress Organic, Orange Sweet Organic, and Frankincense Carteri Organic, and 1 drop Neroli to your aromatherapy diffuser personal inhaler, or diffuser necklace during times of grief and sadness to help comfort, soothe, and uplift the emotions.
Mix 5 drops of Pine Scots and Cypress Organic with 2 drops of Lemon Organic and Tea Tree Organic to 1 ounce of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply topically to the chest and neck to help during seasonal illnesses and to support a healthy respiratory system. For topical application, dilute to 2-4%.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Recommended for external use only.