- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-citronella-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Organic Citronella Essential Oil from Plant Therapy has long been used as one of nature's best barriers when it comes to protecting yourself from outdoor annoyances. It is often used in soaps and candles because of its fresh scent. It can help to support a healthy respiratory system and also aid in relaxation.
- Used topically, Citronella can make your time spent outdoors more pleasant.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winterianus
- Country of Origin: India, Indonesia, Paraguay
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Lemony citrus type scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon with subtle wood tones
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood Virginian, Geranium Egyptian, Lavender, Lemon, Orange Sweet and Pine Scots.
- KidSafe: Yes
Organic Citronella (Cymbopogon winterianus) Essential Oil
Combine equal parts of Citronella and Lemongrass, add to water and shake, then spray around perimeters of your outdoor gathering. To help promote a clean environment in your home, diffuse Citronella into the air.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.