- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-cinnamon-cassia-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Organic Cinnamon Cassia Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is a close relative of true cinnamon with a warm, spicy scent and an additional hint of sweetness. It is known to support a healthy immune system and to encourage healthy feelings of self-esteem.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
- Country of Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Bark
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Warm, very spicy scent
- Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange Blood, Orange Sweet, and Ylang Ylang Complete.KidSafe: No.
Cinnamon Cassia Organic Oil can be used as a warming blend as long as great care is used when diluting, as it can easily irritate the skin. The scent of Cinnamon Cassia Organic Oil is reminiscent of the winter holidays, particularly when combined with complementary oils such as Clove and Orange Sweet.
Organic Cinnamon Cassia Essential Oil
Diffuse Cinnamon Cassia Organic Oil to promote a strong sense of self-worth. For a warming blend, dilute one drop of oil in two ounces of carrier oil and massage into affected areas. Create your own potpourri by scenting pinecones with Cinnamon Cassia Organic, Clove Bud, and Orange Sweet Oils.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.