- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: modified-citrus-pectin-powder-ARG
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Natural Detoxification Support with Modified Citrus Pectin Powder
Modified Citrus Pectin Powder from Longevity Science is a pectin fiber supplement designed for better absorption to help promote normal, healthy cellular function and balance throughout the body, and may assist the body's natural detoxification processes.
About this Modified Citrus Pectin Powder:
This modified citrus pectin powder is made with PectaSol, which has been modified and standardized to a smaller molecular weight for optimal absorption. Fruit pectin is a soluble fiber may help support healthy tissues by binding unhealthy materials and helping remove them from the body through the normal detoxification and elimination pathways.
This supplement may help:
- Promote normal, healthy tissues
- Bind toxins, lectins and other unhealthy materials
- Assist normal detoxification processes
This supplement contains only:
- PectaSol modified citrus pectin - standardized to smaller molecular size (10-20,000 daltons) for better absorption throughout the body
- No more than 10% methyl groups (a higher percentage of methyl groups may reduce the binding abilities of pectins). Non-fractionated.
Suggested Use for Modified Citrus Pectin Powder
Use as a dietary soluble fiber supplement to support detoxification processes and help promote healthy tissues.
Adults: May take the high dose or alternative dose, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Best if taken on an empty stomach, mixed with water. For optimal dispersion, mix in a blender.
- High Dose: 5 grams (1 rounded large scoop) 3 times daily.
- Alternative Dose: 1.25 grams (1 heaping small scoop) 3 times daily.
Servings (5g) per container: 90
1 teaspoon (5g) contains:
Total Carbohydrates 5g
---Dietary Fiber 3g
Modified Citrus Pectin 5g
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 5 to 15 grams daily; dissolve one rounded teaspoon (approx. 5g) of powder in water, juice or other liquid and drink one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. NOTE: For easier mixing, place Modified Citrus Pectin Powder in a jar or shaker with desired liquid and shake.
Those on a sodium-restricted diet should consult their healthcare practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.