Health Concerns Mobility 3 Dr. Fung's Loranthus, Health Concerns
- Brand: Health Concerns
- Product Code: mobility-3-dr-fungs-loranthus-HLC-270-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 270 Tablets
Health Concerns Mobility 3 is a Chinese herbal supplement that supports relief of physical discomfort due to wind exposure, exposure to cold or dampness.
- This is an empirical formula based on Dr. Fungs 60 years of clinical experience.
- Addresses physical discomfort due to exposure to wind, cold, or dampness.
- Symptoms include headache, numbness, pain, malaise, fatigue, and the like,
- Addresses joint and muscle pain that worsens in cold damp weather
- This formula is particularly suitable for persons over 30 years of age
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
- Tonifies the blood
- Invigorates the blood
- Dispels cold, wind, dampness
- Relieves joint pain
Exposure to cold, wind, or dampness is a common occurrence, and can take place during sudden changes in weather or while participating in everyday outdoor activities. In other cases, exposure can result from being in a damp indoor environment for extended periods. In Chinese medicine, exposure to the excesses of cold, wind, or dampness leads to the initial symptoms of cough, runny nose, headache, fatigue, joint pain, and fever and chills. If not treated promptly, the cold, wind, or dampness accumulates, causing blood stasis, thus leading to more serious conditions, such as arthritis.
The overall goal of this formula is to remove blood stasis so that the accumulated excess(es) are resolved.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
3 capsules contain:
Proprietary Blend 2,102mg
Dong Quai root & root extract, Asian Ginseng root extract, Cinnamon twig, Rehmannia root (raw) extract, Fo-Ti root, Loranthus stem extract, Cistanche aerial extract, Ardisia root extract, Tienchi root, Spatholobus tem extract, Indian Tinospora root extract, Ginger rhizome, Chinese Clematis root extract, Achyranthes root extract.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable cellulose) and rice bran.
Adults: Three capsules, 3 times per day with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.