- Brand: Carlson Labs
- Product Code: mini-multi-vitamins-minerals-no-added-iron-CL-90-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Mini-Multi Vitamins & Minerals from Carlson provides a tiny one-per-day, easy-to-swallow tablet. This makes taking vitamins and minerals super simple. They are small yet packed with the vitamins and minerals you need.
- No added iron
- One tablet a day of this multiple vitamin and mineral formula provides balanced amounts of important natural nutrients.
- Small easy to swallow tablet.
- Takes the confusion out of taking many supplements
- Cellulose-coated. Preservative-free. Sugar-free. Salt-free. Yeast-free. Wheat-free. Milk-free. Gluten-free.
- An FDA Regulated Facility
1 tablet contains:
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 5,000 IU (100%)
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 120mg (200%)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 600 IU (150%)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate from soy) 60 IU (200%)
Thiamine (B1) (as thiamine HCL) 1.5mg (100%)
Riboflavin (B2) 1.7mg (100%)
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg (100%)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2mg (100%)
Folate (folic acid) 400mcg (100%)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 6mcg (100%)
Biotin 150mcg (50%)
Pantothenic Acid (from d-calcium pantothenate) 10mg (100%)
Calcium 22mg (2%)
---(from calcium ascorbate, dicalcium phosphate and d-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 75mcg (50%)
Magnesium (from magnesium oxide) 40mg (10%)
Zinc (from zinc oxide) 15mg (100%)
Selenium (from selenomethionine) 35mcg (50%)
Copper (from copper gluconate) 2mg (100%)
Manganese (from manganese sulfate) 2mg (100%)
Chromium (from Cr. nicotinate glycinate) 60mcg (50%)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (veg.), silicon dioxide, food glaze, magnesium stearate (veg.), ethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose.
Contains NO: gluten, sugar or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily at mealtime.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.