Solaray Methyl B-12 5000 Mcg with Natural Cherry Flavor
- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: methyl-b12-5000-mcg-natural-cherry-flavor-SLR
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Lozenges
Support Cardiovascular Health with Methyl B12
Methyl B12 from Solaray offers the potential benefits of this B vitamin in delicious, cherry-flavored lozenges. Methyl B12, also called methylcobalamin, is the coenzymated form of B12, which means it is available in an active form that can be easily absorbed and used by your body. This form is specifically used in the central nervous system and works to maintain healthy homocysteine levels already in the normal range.
This supplement also offers B12 to support healthy red blood cells, and to support energy production. B12 may also support cognitive and cardiovascular health.
Methyl B12 Product Details
- Contains 5,000 mcg of methyl B12 per serving
- Available in convenient lozenge form
- Natural cherry flavor
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels already in the normal range
- Promotes cardiovascular health and red blood cell health
- May support cognitive health
- Supports energy production
For a bioavailable B12 supplement that offers a number of potential benefits, try Methylated B12 from Solaray.
1 lozenge contains:
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 5,000mcg 208,333%
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, organic inulin, citric acid (from non-GMO tapioca), silica, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavors, stearic acid.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take 1 lozenge daily. Place under your tongue and allow it to dissolve slowly in your mouth.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.