Vital Nutrients Marine Collagen Powder
- Brand: Vital Nutrients
- Product Code: marine-collagen-powder-VTN
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 10.58 Oz
Vital Nutrients' Marine Collagen, provides 9.4 grams of protein per serving, and 8 out of 9 essential amino acids. Fish collagen differs from bovine or porcine sourced-collagen because it contains higher amounts of the amino acids, Glycine and Proline, and is absorbed into the body faster.
- Types I and III collagen sustainably-sourced from wild, deep-sea fish
- Promotes healthy tissue growth of hair, skin and nails
- Supports joint health and bone strength
- Non-GMO, hormone and antibiotic-free, and gluten-free; and contains no additives, preservatives or sulfites.
- Contains no odor or taste, is easy to digest, and readily dissolves in liquids or soft foods.
- Hypoallergenic protein.
Fish collagen peptides are comprised of two types of collagen, types I and III. Type I and Type III collagen benefits include promoting healthy hair and nail growth, improving skin elasticity and hydration, as well as supporting joint health and function, and bone strength.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Servings (10 grams) per container: 30
2 rounded tablespoons (10 grams) contain:
Total Fat 0g
---Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
---Dietary Fiber 0g
---Total Sugars 0g
----Added Sugars 0g
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides 10g
---Protein 9.4g 19%
Other Ingredients: None.
Contains NO: coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving
Aspartic Acid 470mg
Glutamic Acid 970mg
**Essential Amino Acids
Adults: 2 rounded tablespoons daily mixed in 6-8 oz of water or juice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.