- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: kre-alkalyn-creatine-NOW-240-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 240 Veg Capsules
NOW Kre-Alkalyn Creatine is a form of creatine that reaches muscle cells at its maximum strength and purity to support mass building and energy production.
- Patented, pH stable, buffered creatine
- No Loading, No Cycling, No Bloating
- Supports muscular growth, while fueling energy and supporting optimal performance during intensive exercise and training
- Supports mental acuity and muscular endurance and strength while supporting a healthy body composition
- Increased Bioavailability
- Informed Sport and Informed Choice Certified
- GMP Quality Assured
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
This patented pH-buffered formula is stable throughout the GI tract, preventing its breakdown to creatinine and allowing it to enter the muscle tissue fully potent, thus effectively eliminating the uncomfortable stomach distress, gas, and bloating that is associated with other Creatine supplements.
Creatine itself is naturally produced in the body and is comprised of three essential amino acids: methionine, arginine, and glycine. As an essential energy source for muscle tissue, Creatine intrinsically supports muscular growth, while fueling energy and supporting optimal performance during intensive exercise and training. Creatine has also been shown to support mental acuity and muscular endurance and strength while supporting a healthy body composition, giving you the results all active individuals desire.
2 veg capsules contain:
Kre-Alkalyn Buffered Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g (1,500mg)
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (cellulose capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 to 4 times daily. Consume plenty of fluids with this product.
For adults only. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Consult physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. If you have impaired kidney function or are taking any prescription medications that affect kidney function, consult your physician. Keep out of the reach of children.