- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: gi-flora-ARG
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
GI Flora from Allergy Research is a probiotic supplement that combines 4 beneficial probiotic bacteria that provide support for intestinal microbial balance in both the small and large intestines.
- 4 beneficial probiotic bacteria consists of: Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, and Bifidobacterium longum.
- Lyophilized (freeze dried).
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal probiotic balance
- Supports the structure and functional integrity of the epithelial lining in numerous ways
- May boost immune response and support resistance
- Can produce vitamins, enzymes, and organic acids that support normal intestinal pH
The friendly bacteria in GI Flora are tested for authenticity of strain and for potency. They are packed in glass rather than plastic, produced in small batches, and refrigerated at all times. They are produced with 20% higher potency than the label claim at the time of manufacture to counter inevitable potency decay due to temperature abuse and shelf life (aging). Also, freeze drying substantially increases shelf life potency. High quality strains, a sophisticated lyophilization process and meticulous handling combine to make GI Flora unsurpassed in quality.
3 capsules contain:
Lactobacillus casei 4.8 Billion CFUs
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 4.8 Billion CFUs
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1.2 Billion CFUs
Bifidobacterium longum 1.2 Billion CFUs
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, FOS, rice flour, stearic acid.
Contains NO: dairy.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 to 3 capsules two or three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
To maintain potency, store tightly closed and refrigerated. Short term heat exposure is acceptable.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.