Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue*
Provides more than three times the L-tyrosine and six times the Rhodiola per capsule compared to AdreCor
L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects (1,2).* In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola rosea was shown to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve general well-being under stress (2).*
L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (3). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (4).
Mucuna cochinchinensis (99% L-DOPA): Natural source of L-DOPA (9). L-DOPA crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to catecholamines (10).*
Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and catecholamines (11-15).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Blier P. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2001;26 Suppl:S1-2.
2. Verhoeff N, et al. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;74(2):425-32.
3. Xing B, et al. Brain Res. 2016;1641(Pt B):217-33.
4. Clark K and Noudoost B. Front Neural Circuits. 2014;8:33.
5. Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
6. Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
7. Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
8. Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
9. Tuleun C, et al. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 2008;20(10).
10. Pardridge W. NeuroRx. 2005:2(1):3-14.
11. Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
12. Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
13. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
14. Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
15. Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.
2 capsules contain:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 67mg (111%)
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg (100%)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 17mg (833%)
Folate 134mcg (33%)
---(from [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 40mg (400%)
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 6.7mg (44%)
Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 2.7mg (133%)
Proprietary Blend 1.083g
---L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), L-methionine, and Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (99% L-DOPA).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.