- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: eucalyptus-essential-oil-NOW-1-oz
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Eucalyptus Oil by NOW is 100% pure essential oil. Eucalyptus oil remains a favorite among aromatherapists and casual users alike, based on its strong, woody and medicinal aroma. Eucalyptus oil is popular in many vapor rubs. It emits an essence of cleanliness when diffused for aromatherapy.
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Aroma: strong aromatic, camphoraceous
- Benefits: revitalizing, invigorating, clarifying
- Extraction method: steam distilled from leaves and small branches
- Mixes well with: Basil, bergamot, cedarwood, citronella, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, lime, marjoram, orange, oregano, peppermint, pine, rosemary, spearmint, tea tree, and thyme.
- Mental focus blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
The Australian Aborigines have applied crushed eucalyptus leaves to wounds to promote healing. They also used eucalyptus leaves to fight infection and relieve muscular pain. In India, eucalyptus has been used to cool fever and fight contagious diseases.
Today, eucalyptus is used in many different types of pharmaceutical products, from vapor rubs to cold remedies. Even veterinarians and dentists use eucalyptus in their practices. Its sweet, menthol, woody scent coupled with its proven healing abilities makes it a favorite essential oil in aromatherapy.
100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional resource for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Do not take internally. Do NOT use if you are pregnant. Do NOT use if diagnosed with high blood pressure or epilepsy. Always use in dilution. Avoid if taking homeopathic remedies, as eucalyptus acts as an antidote against such therapies. Always dilute before any other use than aromatherapy. If you are nursing a baby, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.