- Brand: Terry Naturally
- Product Code: curcumin-21st-century-cure-book-TNT
- Quantity per Container: 54 Pages
Learn How Curcumin Supports Your Health
Curcumin The 21st Century Cure by Jan McBarron, M.D., N.D., is an excellent source for up-to-date information on curcumin. This book not only offers helpful information about curcumin, but the 2nd edition also covers expanded information on new research that is being done on curcumin in the medical field.
Dr. McBarron received her M.D. from Hahnemann University in Philadelphia and was the fourth female in the country to become board certified in bariatric medicine. She has written numerous books, appeared on television and radio interviews, and writes for several newspapers. She co-hosts a radio show titled "Duke and the Doctor."
Book Topics Include
- Why curcumin is considered a "miracle" nutrient
- What curcumin is used for
- Curcumin's effect on specific health issues
- Information on new research involving curcumin
- 64 pages
If you're interested in learning more about the research and benefits of curcumin, read Curcumin: The 21st Century Cure.