- Brand: Carlson Labs
- Product Code: co-qh-100-mg-ubiquinol-CL-30-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 30 Softgels
Improve Your Cardiovascular Health
Just as your body produces CoQ10 on its own, it also naturally converts it into Co-QH (ubiquinol). And as the production of CoQ10 slows, so does the conversion of it into Co-QH. Co-QH deficiencies are quite common and can be caused by a number of factors, including genetics, illness, and age.
Co-QH from Carlson Labs helps fill the gaps that slowed CoQ10 production leave in the Co-QH conversion process.
- Co-QH helps support a healthy cardiovascular system, as well as healthy energy levels to keep you going throughout the day
- Co-QH is highly bioavailable and does more in your body than CoQ10
- It contains no gluten or artificial preservatives
What can Co-QH do for my body?
- Supplemental Co-QH may help your body absorb more CoQ10
- It functions as a highly potent antioxidant and can help keep your body protected against free-radicals
- Co-QH gives you the reduced form of CoQ10 for extra energy
Give your body the nutrient it needs to get you through the day with healthy energy levels and a healthy heart. Try Co-QH from Carlson Labs today!
1 soft gel contains:
Co-QH (reduced coenzyme Q10) 100mg
Other Ingredients: D-limonene oil, caprylic acid, capric acid, alpha lipoic acid, soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel liquid).
Contains NO: gluten, or preservatives. Natural color.
Adults: Take one soft gel daily. Do not chew.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.