Carlson Labs Co-QH 100 Mg Ubiquinol
Brand: Carlson Labs
Product Code: co-qh-100-mg-ubiquinol-CL-30-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 30 Softgels
Improve Your Cardiovascular Health
Just as your body produces CoQ10 on its own, it also naturally converts it into Co-QH (ubiquinol). And as the production of CoQ10 slows, so does the conversion of it into Co-QH. Co-QH deficiencies are quite common and can be caused by a number of factors, including genetics, illness, and age.
Co-QH from Carlson Labs helps fill the gaps that slowed CoQ10 production leave in the Co-QH conversion process.
- Co-QH helps support a healthy cardiovascular system, as well as healthy energy levels to keep you going throughout the day
- Co-QH is highly bioavailable and does more in your body than CoQ10
- It contains no gluten or artificial preservatives
What can Co-QH do for my body?
- Supplemental Co-QH may help your body absorb more CoQ10
- It functions as a highly potent antioxidant and can help keep your body protected against free-radicals
- Co-QH gives you the reduced form of CoQ10 for extra energy
Give your body the nutrient it needs to get you through the day with healthy energy levels and a healthy heart. Try Co-QH from Carlson Labs today!
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Co-QH (reduced coenzyme Q10) 100 mg
Contains NO: gluten, or preservatives. Natural color.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.