- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: black-cohosh-root-extract-545-mg-SLR
- Servings per Container: 120
- Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Black Cohosh for Women's Health
Women's hormones are extra sensitive to changes in diet, sleep, stress, toxins and more. Because hormones affect our mood, digestion, energy levels, fluid balance, sleep cycle, metabolism, bone, heart, skin and hair health (they basically rule the roost) - keeping them on an even keel with healthy nutrition, exercise and proper self-care is crucial, but can be a challenge, especially as women enter menopause.
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root has a long history of use for a wide variety of women's health issues and to this day it remains popular for easing irritability, hot flashes, mood swings and other symptoms related to menopause and hormone fluctuations.
Black Cohosh Root and Extract from Solaray is an herbal supplement guaranteed to contain .2% triterpene glycosides, for women's health and menopause support.
About this Black Cohosh:
Black cohosh was originally used by the Native Americans as a female tonic herb. This plant may aid women's hormone balance and ease symptoms related to PMS and menopause.
- May help reduce hot flashes
- May help relieve pain
- May help normalize the female reproductive system
- May help relieve cramps
- May help reduce menopausal mood swings
- May help relieve occasional night sweats
- May help relieve symptoms related to PMS
- Black Cohosh (cimicifuga racemosa) root & root extract- 545 mg per capsule
- 100% Vegan and Non-GMO
- Standardized to contain key compounds - 0.2% triterpene glycosides (27-deoxyactein)
- Vegetable capsule
- Solaray guarantees that NO ingredients other than those listed on the label have been added to this product
Suggested Use for this Black Cohosh:
This herbal supplement may offer gentle but reliable support for women going through menopause as well as women experiencing PMS. Order yours today for all-natural relief!
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) 545mg
---(root and root extract) (Guaranteed to contain 1 mg [0.2% Triterpene Glycosides calculated as 27-deoxyactein)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, maltodextrin and magnesium stearate.
100% Vegan and Non-GMO.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take one vegetarian capsule daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.