- Brand: Nordic Naturals
- Product Code: babys-dha-vitamin-d3-NRN
- Servings per Container: 12
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Support Your Baby's Health with Baby's DHA
It's no secret that omega-3s, especially DHA, are important for healthy growth and development, but did you know it's also important for your baby? The healthy development of your baby is of the utmost importance, and if you're looking for a high-quality way to support it, Nordic Naturals can help.
Baby's DHA with Vitamin D3 is formulated with 100% arctic cod liver oil to provide optimal support for the healthy growth and development of babies who weigh 5 to 35 pounds.
- Baby's DHA provides optimal support for the health and development of your baby's brain, eyes, and immune and nervous systems
- It contains omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, along with added vitamin D3 for further health support
- Baby's DHA can easily be added to formula or food
- It also promotes healthy learning and language abilities
This product is strictly tested to be free of PCBs, heavy metals, and dioxins of detectable levels, and is highly pure.
Ensure your baby has the nutrients he or she needs to grow and develop in optimal health. Give your child Baby's DHA with Vitamin D3 from Nordic Naturals today!
Servings (5 ml) per bottle: 12
5 ml contains:
---Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 5.0g
Vitamin A 230-920 IU
Vitamin D3 300 IU
Total Omega-3s 1050mg
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 350mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 485mg
---Other Omega-3s 215mg
Ingredients: purified arctic cod liver oil, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin d3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, milk derivatives or artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use for Infants:
5 to 10 lbs: 1.0ml
11 to 20 lbs: 2.0ml
21 to 25 lbs: 3.0ml
26 to 30 lbs: 4.0ml
31 to 35 lbs: 5.0 ml
Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3 months after opening.
Keep out of the reach of children. Consult with your physician before using this product if your baby is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners or anticipates surgery.