Source Naturals AHCC 750 Mg, Source Naturals
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: ahcc-750-mg-SNN-60-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Source Naturals AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound that supports increasing natural killer cell activity. AHCC is produced by cultivation of shiitake mushroom mycelia, grown in rice bran extract.
Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.
- Potent immune system support
- Supports increasing Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity
- Supports increasing macrophage activity
- Supports enhanced cytokine production
- Support the healthy functioning of the liver
- Act as an antioxidant
Preliminary research indicates that AHCC may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity. There is also evidence to suggest that AHCC may increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
Take 2 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach.
For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%
- -Sugar 1 g
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- AHCC® Proprietary Blend 1.5 g
- -Shitake Mycelia Extract, Candelilla Wax, Dexitrin (from tapioca), Microcrystalline Cellulose and alpha-Cyclodextrin.
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.