NFH Adrenal SAP
Product Code: adrenal-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Adrenal SAP from NFH is a comprehensive, synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, and adaptogenic herbs that support and strengthen the adrenal glands to improve adrenal function.
- Supports adrenal function
- Supports improved energy levels, along with mental and physical performance
- Supports memory, mood and immune function
- Supports increased ability to withstand the effects of acute and chronic stress
- All ingredients listed for this product lot number have been validated by a third-party laboratory for identity, potency, and purity.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Take 1 capsule two or three times daily with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Per Serving Value
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate) 10 mg
- Zinc (from zinc picolinate) 5 mg
- Ashwaghanda (Withania somnifera) (root) 3.5% withanolides 50 mg
- Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) 10% ursolic acids 50 mg
- Panax ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) (root) 20% ginsenosides 50 mg
- Licorice (Glycirrhiza glabra) (root) 10% glycyrrhizin 50 mg
- Schizandra (Schizandra chinensis) (fruit) 9% schizandrins 25 mg
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (root) 3% astragalosides 25 mg
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root) 0.8% eleutherosides 5 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and a NON-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water.
Contains NO: GMOs, preservatives, artificial flavor or color, yeast, soy, wheat, gluten, dairy, starch or eggs.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Adrenal SAP contains licorice ( Glycirrhiza glabra ), therefore patients with hypertension should only use this product under the care of a health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.