- Brand: Carlson Labs
- Product Code: aces-vitamins-a-c-e-plus-selenium-CL-200-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 200 Softgels
ACES Antioxidants by Carlson is an antioxidant vitamin supplement with selenium that provides four natural antioxidants in easy-to-swallow soft gels. Vitamins A, C and E plus selenium offer protective support for your body from the harmful effects of free radicals.*
Air pollution, tobacco smoke, ozone, radiation, as well as pesticides, dietary fats and heavy exercise can produce unstable substances in the body called free radicals. Research has established that excess free radicals can damage healthy cells.*
ACES provides four-point support:
- Beta-Carotene (pro-Vitamin A) provides support for quenching singlet oxygen molecules*
- Vitamin C provides support for protecting tissues and blood components*
- Vitamin E provides support for protecting cell membranes*
- Selenium is a vital building block in the structure of glutathione peroxidase, one of the bodys antioxidant enzymes*
- Together, they provide support for "mopping-up" free radicals as they form*
The sources of nutrients in ACES are chosen with care. Beta-carotene (pro-Vitamin A) is derived from tiny plants, D. salina algae, which also supply minor amounts of other carotenoid antioxidants such as alpha carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein. Calcium ascorbate is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C which is gentle on the stomach. Vitamin E is 100% natural-source, the most biologically active form, from soy. Selenium is organically bound with an essential nutrient (methionine) to promote assimilation.
2 softgels contain:
Total Fat 1.5g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 3,000mcg RAE (333%)
Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) 1,000mg (1,111%)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 286mg (1,787%)
Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 119mg (9%)
Selenium (from l-selenomethionine) 100mcg (182%)
Other Ingredients: sunflower oil, softgel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), palm fruit stearin, beeswax, soy lecithin, glyceryl monostearate.
Contains NO: gluten, milk, casein, artificial preservatives.
Adults: Take two soft gels daily at mealtime. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.