Thorne Research Zinc Picolinate 15 Mg
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: zinc-picolinate-15-mg-THR
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Optimal Zinc Absorption for Optimal Support
When it comes to supplements, the form can make a big difference. If the body can't properly absorb a nutrient, it can't reap the benefits. Support optimal health with highly absorbable Zinc Picolinate by Thorne Research.
Zinc Picolinate provides natural zinc in a highly bioavailable form for high-quality supplementation and overall health support.
Zinc is necessary for the healthy functioning of over 200 enzymes and supports overall health in several ways, including:
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Important for genetic expression, cell division, and growth
- May support reproductive health, including testosterone metabolism
- Acts as cofactor for antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase
- May support connective tissue
- May be beneficial for eye health
- May promote general wellness
Zinc Picolinate is made with picolinic acid, a mineral chelator naturally produced in the body from the amino acid tryptophan. It binds to minerals, facilitating their absorption for efficient and effective use by the body. And Zinc Picolinate is made without preservative, magnesium stearate, or other lubricants and diluents, providing you with the most high-quality supplement possible.
For quality health, choose quality support. Choose Zinc Picolinate.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 15 mg.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
- Thorne Products Never Contain:
- Aspartame, Eggs, Fructose (as HFCS or corn sugar), Gluten, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), Stearates, or Sucralose.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Zinc can inhibit the absorption of copper. Long-term zinc supplementation should include copper in a 15:1 (Zn:Cu) ratio.
Keep out of reach of children.