NuMedica Zinc Glycinate
Product Code: zinc-glycinate-NUM
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Zinc Glycinate from NuMedica features the 100% fully reacted TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate by Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- Highly Absorbable TRAACS Amino Acid Chelate
- Zinc is essential for the development and proper functioning of the reproductive organs, including healthy prostate function, and has been shown to support healthy immune system function.
- Zinc also supports enzyme activity associated with tissue synthesis, energy metabolism, and bone mineralization.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- This formula meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
Zinc Glycinate is readily bioavailable and easily absorbed as an intact chelate. It is superior to other forms of zinc because it does not get ionized in the gut before it is absorbed. Instead, it appears to be metabolized in the body right at the target tissue. Deficiencies in zinc can lead to an impaired immune system, decreased glucose metabolism, hormonal imbalance and slower wound healing.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Take one capsule per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Zinc (zinc bisglycinate chelate)(TRAACS) 30 mg (273%)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine.
Contains NO: gluten, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy.
Gluten Free. Suitable for Vegetarians.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.