Natures Way Zinc Chelate 30 Mg
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: zinc-chelate-30-mg-NWA
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
Support for Healthy Cell Reproduction & More
Zinc is just one of the many minerals your body needs to maintain an optimal level of health and wellness every day. It can be found in foods like pumpkin seeds, oysters, oats, peanuts, meats, and ginger root. While your body only needs trace amounts of zinc, it still plays numerous important roles in your health, and many people may not get the daily recommended value.
Nature's Way offers Zinc Chelate 30mg, a dietary supplement that delivers 200% of the daily recommended value of zinc to help support and maintain your immunity and overall health.
Other possible health benefits may include support for the following:
- Maintenance of collagen production and healthy-looking skin
- Optimal cognitive function and neurotransmitter health
- Optimal immune system health and function
- Antioxidant protection against oxidative stress and free radicals
- Healthy enzyme regulation
This product contains no:
- gluten, sugar, salt, yeast wheat, soy, dairy products artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Zinc Chelate 30mg from Nature's Way comes in a capsule form that is easy for adults of all ages to swallow, and only needs to be taken once every day with a healthy meal. Give it a try today, and see the difference it may be able to make in your overall health and wellness.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 30 mg (273%)
Other Ingredients: cellulose, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.