Life Extension Zinc Caps 50 Mg
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: zinc-caps-50-mg-LFE
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Support Your Immune System with Zinc
Zinc is a common mineral deficiency today, and what you might not realize is that even the smallest deficiency can have a large effect on the health and function of your immune system. Zinc also acts as a potent antioxidant and can keep your body protected against free-radicals and free-radical damage, and also helps reduce inflammation.
The health benefits of Zinc include the following:
- Zinc supplements may help improve athletic performance and strength because of the role it plays in anabolic hormone production
- It also enhances reproductive health and fertility in both men and women
- Zinc gives your cardiovascular system a healthy boost and helps keep heart disease at bay
- It may help keep diabetes at bay, and may also help the body process insulin better
- Life Extension states this product is Non-GMO
Zinc also plays a large role in optimal brain health and function. It helps your brain detoxify, and may help elevate your mood, too!
When you choose Zinc from Life Extension, you're opting for better overall health. Try it and start seeing the difference today!
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Zinc (as OptiZinc® zinc monomethionine, zinc citrate) 50 mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to protect against copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.