Innate Response Women's 40+ Multivitamin
Brand: Innate Response
Product Code: womens-40-plus-multi-INR-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Support Optimal Health with Women's 40+ Multivitamin
Women's 40+ Multivitamin from Innate Response is a whole food-based multivitamin formulated for overall women’s health and immune system support. It seeks to provide balance for mood as well as physical health.
The supplement contains many essential nutrients, including methylated folate and B vitamins that provide support for those who are unable to methylate. In addition, the supplement includes vitamin D to promote a healthy mood and strong bones, which is crucial to the normal aging process, as well as vitamin E as mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols for antioxidant support.
This uniquely organic herbal blend of vitamins and minerals is gentle and easily digestible, which makes it ideal for people with supplement sensitivities. It can be taken any time of the day on an empty stomach.
Women's 40+ Multivitamin Product Details
- Whole food-sourced multivitamin formula
- Provides full spectrum nutrition
- Supports women’s health during various stages of life
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports healthy mood
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Convenient daily tablet format
- Easily digestible
- Suitable for sensitive stomachs
- Gluten-free, soy and dairy-free
- No pesticides or herbicides
- Vegetarian and Kosher
If you’re a woman looking for easy-to-digest vitamins and minerals to support your body’s nutritional value, try Women's 40+ Multivitamin from Innate Response. It may make a difference to your health!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene)(from organic D. salina microalgae) 225 mcg RAE 25%
- Vitamin C (from organic whole-food blend) 90 mg 100%
- Vitamin D (as D3 from lichen) 20 mcg (800 IU) 250%
- Vitamin E (from organic whole-food blend) 15 mg (22 IU) 100%
- Vitamin K1 (100% as K2 (MK-7) from natto) 120 mcg 100%
- Thiamin (from organic whole-food blend) 5 mg 420%
- Riboflavin (B2)(from organic whole-food blend) 6 mg 460%
- Niacin (from organic whole-food blend) 8 mg 50%
- Vitamin B6 (from organic whole-food blend) 13 mg 760%
- Folate (from organic whole-food blend) 400 mcg DFE 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as methyl B-12 and adenosyl B-12) 24 mcg 1000%
- Biotin (from organic whole-food blend) 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (from organic whole-food blend) 13 mg 260%
- Calcium (from organic Algas calcareas algae) 68 mg 6%
- Iodine (from organic kelp [whole thallus]) 135 mcg 100%
- Zinc (from organic whole-food blend) 5 mg 45%
- Selenium (rom organic whole-food blend) 55 mcg 100%
- Manganese (from organic whole-food blend) 1 mg
- Chromium (from organic whole-food blend) 35 mcg
- Organic Whole-Food Blend 844 mg
- -(organic amla [fruit], organic Sesbania [leaf], organic guava [fruit], organic apple [fruit], organic kale [leaf], organic broccoli [floret], organic spinach [leaf], organic carrot [leaf], organic parsley [leaf], organic beet [root], organic green cabbage [leaf], organic blueberry [fruit], organic raspberry [fruit], organic strawberry [fruit], organic tomato [fruit], organic lemon [peel], organic holy basil [aerial], organic mustard [seed], organic annatto [seed], organic Moringa [leaf])
- Astaxanthin (from organic Haematococcus pluvalis) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegan capsule (pullulan) and organic rice concentrate.
Vegan. Non-GMO. Kosher. Free of gluten, soy, dairy, and magnesium stearate. Tested free of pesticides and herbicides.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in original container away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Once opened, tablet color may naturally change over time.