Mucos Pharma Wobenzym Plus
Brand: Mucos Pharma
Product Code: wobenzym-plus-MUP-240-ec-tblts
Quantity per Container: 240 Enteric Coated Tablets
Enzymes to Keep You Moving
Enzymes are biological catalysts that play a crucial role in the body. Wobenzym Plus (more potent, more convenient) by Mucos Pharma features a highly concentrated enzyme compound that aims to keep the immune system balanced.
- Helps maintain joint health
- Helps support mobility and flexibility
- Helps your body recover after strenuous physical activity
- Helps support temporary relief from everyday aches and pains
Mucos Pharma's Wobenzym Plus contains bromelain, trypsin and rutoside trihydrate, which combine to help your body address muscle soreness, strain and other issues after exertion. It is free of gluten and dairy. If you're an athlete or an active adult, keep on moving with Wobenzym Plus. Try it today!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily at least 45 minutes before meals with water.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Bromlain** 270 mg (1350 FIB***-units)
- -(from pineapple (stem) Ananas comosus var comosus)
- Trypsin 144 mg (4320 FIP***-units)
- -(from porcine (Sus scrofa) or bovine (Bos taurus) pancreas)
- Rutoside trihydrate 300 mg
- -(Rutin) (from Styphnoloblum japonicum flower bud)
- **From dried purified aqueous extract.
- ***FIP is the measurement of enzyme activity according to the methods of the Internation Pharmaceuticl Federation.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable stearate, enteric coating (sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, ethylcellulose, stearic acid, oleic acid, purified water), purified water.
If you have gastrointestinal lesions,ulcers, bleeding disorders, or are taking anticoagulant blood thinners, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic medications, or are about to have surgery, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
IF you experience nausea, vomiting or hypersensitivity allergic reaction while taking Wobenzym, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if neck wrap is broken or missing.