Standard Process Wild Yam Complex
Brand: Standard Process
Product Code: wild-yam-complex-SP-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Wild Yam Complex from Standard Process contains Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Shatavari, Korean Ginseng, St Johns Wort and Sage for supporting relief of menopause symptoms. Wild Yam Complex can help to:
- Provide relief from discomfort associated with menopause
- Promote a natural, healthy balance within the mature female endocrine system
- Maintain feelings of general well-being
- Balance and support normal female physiology and function
- Calm the nerves and restore balance in temporary mood swings
- Provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms of smooth muscle including those associated with the menstrual cycle
This combination of herbs contains many compounds including steroidal saponins (such as shatavarin-I and dioscin), ginsenosides, an essential oil (containing monoterpenes, including thujone), triterpene glycosides, phenolic compounds (such as rosmarinic acid), naphthodianthrones hypericin and pseudohypericin (hypericins), flavonoids and phenolics. This tablet contains two herbs with standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The St Johns Wort component of this tablet is standardized to contain 300mcg of hypericins per tablet, and the Korean Ginseng component contains 1.3mg per tablet of ginsenosides (Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT by HPLC).
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 2
- Wild Yam root and rhizome 4:1 extract 100 mg
- -from Dioscorea villosa root and rhizome 400 mg
- Shatavari root 4:1 extract 100 mg
- -from Asparagus racemosus root 400 mg
- St John's Wort herb flowering top 6:1 extract 100 mg
- -from Hypericum perforatum herb flowering top 600 mg
- -Containing hypericins 300 mcg
- Sage aerial parts 5:1 extract 58 mg
- -from Salvia officinalis aerial parts herb 290 mg
- Black Cohosh root 5:1 extract 20 mg
- -from Actaea racemosa root 100 mg
- Korean Ginseng root 5:1 extract 15 mg
- -from Panax ginseng root 75 mg
- -Containing ginsenosides 1.3 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, calcium phosphate, silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, maltodextrin and glucose.
Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue during an acute infection or fever.
Caution in patients with liver problems, who frequently use alcohol or take any medications.
Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician.
Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g., sunlight, tanning) when using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.