Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000 Mg
Brand: Natural Factors
Product Code: wild-alaskan-salmon-oil-1000-mg-NF-180-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 180 Softgels
OmegaFactors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from Natural Factors contains 100% pure salmon oil that has a naturally occurring ratio of nearly 1:1 EPA to DHA.
- 100% Pure Salmon Oil
- Pure source of Omega-3
- All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world
Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is extracted solely from already harvested salmon using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing stocks. Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is regularly tested for chemical residue and heavy metals to ensure a safe and pure source of fish oil.
1 softgel 1 to 2 times per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 softgel
- Servings per Container: 180
- Amount per Serving:
- Calories 10
- -Calories from fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- -Polyunsaturated fat 0.5 mg
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000 mg
- -Omega-3 fatty acids (20%) 200 mg
- --EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 80 mg
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 70 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural vitamin E.
Contains NO: dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, GMOs artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.