- Brand: Healthy Origins
- Product Code: white-chia-seed-HLO
- Servings per Container: 37
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Boost Your Nutrient and Antioxidant Intake with White Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are one of the richest sources of whole food nutrients available. Perfect for us in cooking, they can be added to everything from smoothies and cereals to yogurt, salads, jams, and beverages, as they have little to no taste whether you're eating them ground or whole.
Product Details for White Chia Seed from Healthy Origins:
- White Chia Seed is a rich, whole food source of fiber and omega-3s
- It has about 8 times more omega-3 value than fish oil--and there's no fishy aftertaste
- It's 100% natural and vegan
- White Chia Seed is non-GMO, and contains no trans fats
- It contains around 4 times more fiber than flax seed and 3 times more antioxidants then blueberries
- White Chia Seed contains 6 times more calcium than milk and 15 times more magnesium than broccoli
- It also contains 5 times more folate than spinach and is a potent source of powerful antioxidants
White Chia Seed from Healthy Origins is a truly nutrient-rich way to improve your overall health and wellness. Just one to four tablespoon every day--no matter how you choose to eat them--is all it takes to get yourself back on the road to optimal overall health.
Give it a try today!
Servings (1 Tbsp) per container: about 37
1 Tbsp (12 grams) contains:
---Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3g
---Saturated Fat 0g
---Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
---Dietary Fiber 5g
---Sugars 0 g
Ingredients: Raw White Chia Seeds.
Contains NO: GMOs, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy, preservatives or artificial ingredients. Vegan. Kosher.
Naturally Occurring Fatty Acids*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as Alpha-Linolenic Acid 2.5g
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (as Linolenic Acid) 1g
*Subject to natural variability
Enjoy with yogurt, cereal, soup, bread, oatmeal or smoothies.