Natural Factors WellBetX PGX Plus Mulberry
Brand: Natural Factors
Product Code: wellbetx-pgx-mulberry-NF
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
Mulberry Leaf & PGX Fiber for Natural Appetite and Craving Control Support
You know how after you eat one cookie, potato chip, or bowl of cereal you're hungry for more (and more, and more)? Refined carbohydrates, sweets and starches can trigger reward pathways in the brain that stimulate cravings while causing rapid blood sugar spikes and drops.
WellBetX PGX Plus Mulberry from Natural Factors is a dietary supplement featuring mulberry leaf extract and the PGX fiber complex -which includes konjac-mannan root- to help reduce dietary carbohydrate absorption, which may help maintain healthy blood glucose levels and manage appetite.
About WellBetX PGX Plus Mulberry:
White Mulberry (Morus alba) leaf has a long history of use for maintaining healthy blood sugar balance. Rich in a substance called "1-deoxynojirimycin" (DNJ), it may help slow the breakdown and intestinal absorption of dietary sugars and carbohydrates. Mulberry leaf may also help keep post-meal glucose levels in a healthy range.
Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) root is rich in a water-soluble fiber called "glucomannan" that may cause a feeling of fullness that helps manage appetite and slows or reduces the absorption of dietary sugars and carbohydrates.
- May help promote satiety
- May help reduce cravings
- May help lower glycemic index of meals
- May help normalize appetite
- May help maintain normal, healthy blood glucose balance
- May aid sensible weight management programs
- May help promote regularity (Note: make sure to drink plenty of water)
- Mulberry (Morus alba) leaf extract - 100mg per 4 capsules
- PolyGlycopleX highly purified fiber complex - 1,000mg per 4 capsules
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains NO: artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners, no corn, dairy, wheat or yeast
This formula combines a highly purified soluble fiber blend and mulberry leaf to offer reliable appetite control and support for glucose balance. Order your WellBetX PGX now to help normalize your appetite, naturally!
- WellBetX® PGX® Plus Mulberry can be taken with or without food with a glass of water (12-16 oz. or 1 1/2-2cups) or as directed by a health professional.
- Week 1: 1-2 capsules, 3 times daily.
- Week 2: 2 capsules, 3 times daily
- Week 3 and beyond: 4 capsules, 2 times daily.
If you are taking medication, take it 1 hour prior to or 2 hours after taking PGX.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- -Dietary Fiber 2 g
- --Soluble Fiber 1 g
- Sodium 55 mg
- Potassium 15 mg
- PGX (PolyGlycopleX) 2 g
- -Highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® Process: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac (root), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate.
- Mulberry Extract 8:1 (Morus alba) (leaf) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), rice powder.
Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans. Contains No: artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners; dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, tree nuts, and GMOs.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, anticipate a surgery, under 18 years of age or have any health concerns.
A small percentage of people may initially experience minor digestive changes when taking PGX. Slowly work up to the full dose to give your body time to adjust. It is important to drink adequate amounts of water (12-16 oz) after taking PGX. If taking medication, take it 1 hour prior to or 2 hours after taking PGX.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.