Klaire Labs Vitaprime Tablets Multi Iron-Free
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: vitaprime-tablets-multi-iron-free-KL-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Klaire Labs VitaPrime is a moderate potency multiple that is provided in just two tablets daily for patients who cannot or are reluctant to take the recommended six daily tablets or capsules of ProTheras more comprehensive MultiThera multiple vitamin/mineral formulas.
- Two-per-day multivitamin
- New, improved formula now contains Metafolin L-5-MTHF.
VitaPrime uses similar nutrient sources as MultiThera formulas to maintain efficient bioavailability, but contains reduced amounts of calcium and magnesium and several other nutrients.
Activated forms of folate (Metafolin** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and 5-adenosylcobalamin) are included along with efficiently utilized mineral forms, and fat-soluble vitamins.
Compared to common, over-the-counter multivitamin products delivered in one tablet daily, VitaPrime offers enhanced antioxidant protection, broader trace element nutrition, and augmented B-vitamin support.
This core foundation of essential nutrients thus provides an extra measure of nutritional protection that can be recommended for daily use. A clear, water-soluble cellulose coating protects the stability of the nutritional ingredients and makes the tablets easy to swallow.
Each batch is tested using USP protocols to ensure tablet disintegration time of 45 minutes or less to help maximize nutrient bioavailability.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
- Adults: 2 tablets daily with food.
- Children 4 to 14: With Adult Supervision, take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by healthcare professional.
- Children less than 4 years of age: As directed by healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 1,800 mcg RAE / 200%
- -(58% 1,050 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 42% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate).
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 250 mg / 278%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 15 mcg / 75%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol) 85 mg / 567%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg / 50%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 25 mg / 2,083%
- Riboflavin 15 mg / 1,154%
- Niacin (67% as niacinamide and 33% as niacin) 60 mg NE / 375%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg / 882%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE / 170%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg / 2,083%
- Biotin 300 mcg / 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 50 mg / 1,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 75 mg / 14%
- Calcium (95% as calcium citrate-malate and 5% as calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg / 8%
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg / 100%
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide) 100 mg / 24%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg / 136%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 200 mcg / 364%
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg / 222%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg / 87%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 150 mcg / 429%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 100 mcg / 222%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
- -(85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid complex (50% bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methylchalcone)
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 4 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 20 mcg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearine, acacia gum, magnesium stearate, natural citrus flavor, and cellulose coating.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°-85°F) away from direct light.