Metabolic Maintenance Vitamin/Mineral Base Powder
Brand: Metabolic Maintenance
Product Code: vitamin-mineral-base-powder-MTM
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Servings
Boost Your Vitamin Intake with Vitamin/Mineral Base Powder
Your body depends on a wide range of vitamins and minerals to function correctly and keep you healthy and active. Many of these nutrients can be gotten from a healthy diet, but even the healthiest of diets can leave nutritional gaps that need to be addressed with a multivitamin supplement.
If you have troubles swallowing multiple pills every day to maintain your health, Metabolic Maintenance offers Vitamin/Mineral Base Powder. This convenient powder can easily be mixed into water or your favorite juice, and still delivers all of the nutrients of regular multivitamin pills.
- Just one leveled scoop mixed into your favorite beverage once a day is all it takes to support your overall health
- You'll benefit from nutrients like vitamins A, C, D3, E, and K, as well as all of the members of the B vitamin family, along with minerals like chromium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and selenium
- Just one scoop delivers a complete daily supply of the vitamins and minerals essential for optimal health
Start supporting your health in an easy-to-use manner. When you choose the Custom Vitamin/Mineral Base Powder from Metabolic Maintenance, you're choosing the convenience of a powdered drink mix that delivers all the vitamins and minerals your body needs. Give it a try today and see the difference it can make in your overall health!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
One (1) level scoop (5.2 g daily) into juice or beverage. Best taken with a meal or as directed by healthcare provider.
- Serving Size: One level scoop (5.2 g daily)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (5500 IU as Beta Carotene and 2500 IU as Palmitate) 2400 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (1000 IU as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
- Vitamin E (100 IU as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate and Mixed Tocopherols 67 mg
- Vitamin K (a K-1) 100 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate) 5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg NE
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg
- Folate (400 mcg as L-5-Methylfolate, calcium salt) 667 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 500 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Bisglycinate) 250 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Glycinate) 5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate) 25 mcg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) 1 mg
- Glycine 1100 mg
Natural vitamin E is derived from soy oil.
Contains no egg, gluten, dairy, nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.