Nutra Biogenesis Vitamin D3/K2 Emulsion
Brand: Nutra Biogenesis
Product Code: vitamin-d3-k2-emulsion-NBG
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
- Supports bone health and proper calcium metabolism*
- Provides immune support*
- Provides cardiovascular support*
- Emulsified for increased absorption and bioavailability*
Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion is designed to support individuals whose diets and lifestyles may not provide adequate amounts of vitamins D3 and K2. Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is produced when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D is essential for bone health, anti-inflammatory support, cardiovascular health, and immune system support.*
Vitamin K2 further supports bone health due to its role in proper calcium metabolism.* Unfortunately, many individuals produce insufficient vitamin D due to limited sun exposure and liberal use of sun protective factors (SPF) in sun screen lotions.
Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion provides healthy doses of vitamins D3 and K2 in a tasty, emulsified liquid that is both convenient and well-absorbed.*
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Shake before use. Use only as directed. Take 5 drops (1/4 mL) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Refrigerate after opening and consume promptly.
Serving Size: 5 drops (1/4ml)
Servings Per Container: 120
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 125mcg (625%DV)
Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) 50mcg
Other Ingredients: water, organic extra virgin olive oil, citric acid, tocopherol acetate, stevia (leaf extract), natural orange and lime flavors, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sunflower lecithin.
Contains NO: Gluten, Non-GMO. Vegan.
- Vitamin D is contraindicated in those with hypercalcemia and in those with evidence of vitamin D toxicity.
- Supplemental levels of vitamin D above the U.S. RDA should be used with caution in those on digoxin or any cardiac glycoside.
- Hypercalcemia in those on digoxin may precipitate cardiac arrhythmias.
- Use of thiazide and pharmacologic doses of vitamin D may cause hypercalcemia in some.
- Dosage of vitamin D up to 60 mcg (2,400 IU)/day in healthy individuals rarely causes adverse reactions.
- Chronic doses of 95 mcg (3,800 IU)/day or greater in healthy individuals may cause hypercalcemia.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should use caution with vitamin D supplemental intakes greater than U.S. RDA amounts of the vitamin unless higher amounts are prescribed by their physicians. The current U.S. RDA for vitamin D is 400 IU or 10 mcg daily.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.