Garden of Life Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women Multivitamin
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: vitamin-code-50-wiser-women-multivitamin-GOL-240-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 240 Veg Capsules
Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women from Garden of Life is a comprehensive whole food multi-nutrient formula specially designed to meet the unique needs of women age 50 and older.
- Breast and thyroid health support
- Bone strength support
- Healthy heart and blood pressure support
- Live probiotics and enzymes support healthy digestion
- 23 organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors
- Vegetarian. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Kosher.
In developing Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women's Formula, Garden of Life paid special attention to the complexities of a woman's body in this changing stage of life. Providing select nutrients to support breast health with added vitamins D and E, bone strength with vitamins A, C, D, calcium, magnesium and zinc, and cardiovascular support by adding vitamin B complex and vitamins C and E, Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women's formulation delivers the appropriate nutrients to support these key health areas.
Your body is designed to recognize and utilize nutrients best when they come from food. Each individual nutrient delivered to your body from foods comes intact with its own specific and unique co-factors that tell your body where and how to utilize that nutrient.
Raw Food-Created Nutrients are delivered "body ready," including live enzymes and probiotics, amino acids, antioxidants and other bioactive Code Factors to nourish as intended for bone strength, breast health, normal digestion and a healthy heart.
Adults take 4 capsules daily. Best when taken 2 capsules twice a day. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1%
- Protein 1 g 2%
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 6000 IU 120%
- Vitamin C 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU 250%
- Vitamin E 30 IU 100%
- Vitamin K 50 mcg 63%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 4 mg 270%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4 mg 240%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 4 mg 200%
- Folate 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 3,333%
- Biotin 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid 20 mg 200%
- Calcium 36 mg 4%
- Iodine 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium 43 mg 11%
- Zinc 10 mg 70%
- Selenium 125 mcg 180%
- Copper 1.5 mg 80%
- Manganese 2 mg 100%
- Chromium 120 mcg 100%
- Molybdenum 75 mcg 100%
- Vanadium 10 mcg
- Boron 1 mg
- Organic Moringa oleifera (leaf) containing mixed Carotenoids 10 mg
- Organic Vitex negundo (seed) containing mixed Tocopherols 4 mg
- RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend 680 mg
- -Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
- RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend 40 mg
- -Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glycanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 million CFU), Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- RAW Antioxidant & Immune Support Complex 20 mg
- -RAW Food-Created Glutathione, RAW Food-Created SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) 20 mg
- CoQ10 425 mcg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Non-GMO. Kosher. Gluten-free. Vegetarian. No high heat, synthetic binders, fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or additives commonly used in tablets.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.