Klaire Labs Vitalactiv Multi
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: vitalactiv-multi-KL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
VitalActiv from Klaire Labs is formulated to provide comprehensive micronutrient support after bariatric surgery. It contains well-tolerated, highly bioavailable nutrient forms to maximize absorption and benefit.
- Multinutrient support for weight loss surgery.
Nutritional deficits are common in individuals pre- and post-bariatric surgery. Nutrient inadequacies can compromise successful postoperative outcomes. After weight loss surgery, individuals have unique lifetime nutritional needs as a result of altering the gastrointestinal system and need to be supplemented with vitamins and minerals they can no longer readily absorb in the amounts needed to stay healthy.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: 4 capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 2,100 mcg RAE 233%
- -50% (1,050 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 50% (1,050 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate.
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 180 mg 200%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg 125%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-d-alpha-tocopherol) 60 mg 400%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg 67%
- Thiamin (75% as thiamin HCl and 25% benfotiamine) 12 mg 1,000%
- Riboflavin (69% as riboflavin and 31% as riboflavin 5'-phosphate) 5.1 mg 392%
- Niacin (75% as niacinamide, 25% as niacin) 40 mg NE 250%
- Vitamin B6 (67% as pyridoxine HCl and 33% as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 6 mg 353%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,360 mcg DFE (800 mcg) 340%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg 10,417%
- Biotin 600 mcg 2,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 20 mg 400%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg 2%
- Calcium (95% as calcium citrate and 5% calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg 8%
- Iron (as Ferrrochel® ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 45 mg 250%
- Iodine (90% as potassium iodide and 10% from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide) 100 mg 24%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 70 mcg 127%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 187%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 120 mcg 343%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg 167%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols
- (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 0.8 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 20 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Iron supplementation above the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) is only indicated for individuals with a documented requirement.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.