Neurobiologix Vita Chews for Kids
Product Code: vita-chews-for-kids-NBX
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Neurobiologix Vita Chews for Kids is a multiple vitamin and mineral trace element for children with natural cherry and orange flavors. These chewable multi-vitamin and mineral tablets are formulated with the finicky palates of children in mind. Kids who taste-tested this product gave their unanimous approval. Adults who have a hard time swallowing regular pills liked them equally well.
- A balanced mix of 26 important nutrients in a well-tolerated, easy-to-absorb form is supplied in a base of all-natural sweeteners and flavors
- VitaChews contain higher potencies for certain nutrients than typically found in most other children's multivitamins and many adult formulations
- Two chewable tablets provide three times the RDA for vitamins C and E, and two times the RDA for most B-vitamins
- Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor are included to help ensure more complete vitamin A nutrition
- Mixed, natural-source carotenes are used instead of synthetic beta-carotene for more complete antioxidant action
- Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate, is included to help ensure more immediate effects on metabolism compared to folic acid, the form commonly used in fortified foods and supplements
- GMP Quality Assured
- Children age 4 and over: Chew 2 tablets per day with meals.
- Adults: Chew 2 tablets, once or twice per day with meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrates 3 g 1%
- -Sugars 3 g
- Vitamin A (56% (2,500 I.U.) 4,500 I.U. 90%
- -as natural carotenes (alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) from D. salina and 44% (2,000 IU) as vitamin A palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 180 mg 300%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 I.U. 250%
- Vitamin E 90 I.U. 300%
- -(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma) from soy
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg 100%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 3 mg 200%
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg 200%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 4 mg 200%
- Folate (as Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12 mcg 200%
- Biotin USP 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP) 20 mg 200%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 100 mg 10%
- Iron (as carbonyl iron) 4 mg 22%
- Iodine (from potassium iodide and kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) 100 mg 25%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate***) 5 mg 33%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 70 mcg 100%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate***) 2 mg 100%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate***) 120 mcg 100%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***) 75 mcg 100%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, dextrates, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, natural orange flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium stearate, and licorice extract.
- **Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- ***Albion Laboratories
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.