- Brand: Longevity Science
- Product Code: visual-ocuity-eye-drops-LGS
- Quantity per Container: 2 Vials
Longevity Science Visual Ocuity 10ml provides a soothing eye lubricant in support of healthy eye function.
- Lubricates the eyes and provides free radical protection
- Eye cells do not make new cells and as we age the lens continues to grow
- Aging, smoke, dust, ultraviolet rays, excessive sugar intake, excessive free radicals and poor nutrition may all contribute to compromised lens function.
- Contains 2 vials (5 ml each) of lubricating eye drops
Glycerin 1.0% Lubricant
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose 0.15% Lubricant
Other Ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, and sterile water.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
If one is using prescription eye drops or has had eye surgery, consult a physician before use. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Do not use if seal is broken. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. Keep out or the reach of children.