- Brand: Designs For Health
- Product Code: vessel-forte-DFH
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Vessel Forte by Designs For Health is a natural supplement for veins, blood vessels and capillaries. Vessel Forte contains a synergistic combination of natural extracts that have been extensively researched for their benefits in the improvement of various blood vessel pathologies by helping to support optimal blood and lymph circulation.
- Support for veins, blood vessels and capillaries
- May provide support for: varicose veins, spider veins, hemorrhoids, heavy leg syndrome, chronic venous insufficiency, deep vein thrombosis and thrombotic events related to long flights, and venous insufficiencies in general
- May also provide support for: cardiovascular microvascular issues (carotid/femoral plaques), diabetes (supports capillary function and reduces idiopathic edema) and skin disorders (collagen support, wound healing, scars)
- Supports blood vessel strength and elasticity, and vein valve integrity
- Supports reducing capillary fragility and permeability
- Supports reducing blood clotting and risk of thrombosis
- Provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support benefits
- Manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility
- Non-GMO, NO gluten, soy, dairy
Highlights of Vessel Forte:
DiosVein - standardized to contain 90% diosmin, a naturally occurring compound from citrus; rich in bioflavonoids. Research shows diosmin to be a vascular-protecting agent, promoting circulatory health by helping to improve venous tone and inhibiting the inflammation that accompanies venous pressure.
Venocin - standardized extract from the seeds of the Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) tree. Venocin contains 20% escin, the main biologically active component found in horse chesnut, which gives this herb its anti-edema and vasoprotective supportive properties.
Vitamin C well known for its role in collagen synthesis and for supporting the integrity of connective tissue. As a source of hydroxyl groups (-OH) that contribute to the formation of the modified amino acids hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, it is critical for the generation and maintenance of healthy collagen-based blood vessels.
Grape Seed Extract - standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins which have been shown to help improve blood circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries, and veins. Because of its antioxidant effect and ability to bond with collagen, research suggests that grape seed extract may be beneficial support in promoting skin health, cell health, elasticity, and flexibility.
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) - stimulates collagen synthesis; helps improve tone and elasticity of vascular walls; also shown to improve microcirculation and capillary permeability seen in venous hypertension (high pressure in veins from damage to venous system) and diabetic microangiopathy (thickening of basement membrane of capillaries).
4 capsules contain:
Vitamin C 1000mg (1111%)
---(as Ascorbic Acid)
Diosmin (DiosVein from sweet orange) 900mg
---(Citrus sinensis) (fruit) [standardized to contain 90% diosmin]
Gotu Kola Extract (Centella asiatica)(leaf, stem) 200mg
---[standardized to contain 10% triterpenes]
Horse Chestnut Extract 200mg
---(Aesculus hippocastanum)(seed) [standardized to contain 20% aescin]
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)(seed) 200mg
---[standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins]
Other Ingredients: cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs.
Adults: Take 4 capsules per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.