- Brand: Standard Process
- Product Code: vascular-care-complex-SP
- Servings per Container: 40
- Quantity per Container: 40 Enteric Coated Tablets
Vascular Care Complex from Standard Process is a combination of Horsechestnut, Butcher's Broom and Ginkgo biloba to support circulation and the vascular system. These herbs contain steroidal saponins, other saponins (a complex mixture known as escin), flavonoids, lipids, sterols, terpene lactones (including ginkgolides) and other phytochemicals.
All the herbs within this tablet have standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Horsechestnut component is standardized to contain 36mg of escin per tablet, the Butcher's Broom contains 20mg per tablet of ruscogenin and the Ginkgo component contains 7.3mg per tablet of ginkgo flavonglycosides (ginkgo flavone glycosides). Together these herbs and the compounds within them are used traditionally to:
- Assist healthy blood circulation
- Assist in the maintenance of healthy peripheral circulation
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Support and maintain healthy tissue fluid levels, including in the legs
- Provide support for the vascular system in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation
- Support healthy response to environmental stresses
1 tablet contains:
Butcher's Broom root & rhizome 4:1 extract 200mg
---from Ruscus aculeatus root & rhizome 800mg
---Containing ruscogenin 20mg
Horsechestnut seed 6:1 extract 200mg
---from Aesculus hippocastanum seed 1.2 g
---Containing escin 36mg
Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract 30.5mg
---from Ginkgo biloba leaf 1.5 g
---Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 7.3mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, glucose syrup, sodium starch glycolate, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, fatty acids, oleic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, talc (magnesium silicate) and polydextrose.
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed. Enterically coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of the reach of children.