- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: urinary-support-dogs-cats-NOW
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Chewable Tablets
Keep Urinary Health on Track
If you thought your urination worries ended once your puppy was housebroken or your cat was trained to use the little box, think again. Urination is an important part of your pet's health and should be given proper attention throughout your pet's life, not just as puppies and kittens. For a happy, healthy pet, help maintain good urinary health with Urinary Support from NOW Food's line of pet products.
Featuring a blend of natural botanical ingredients, Urinary Support is designed to help maintain normal urinary pH as well as urinary tract function and normal kidney detoxification processes.
- Corn silk - helps provide support for normal urination frequency
- Cranberry powder - a standard in urinary support
- Uva Ursi - used for urinary conditions by Native Americans, it contains astringent tannins
- Red Raspberry Leaf - another source of astringent tannins
- Marshmallow Root - contains antioxidant components as well as tannins and other supportive compounds
- Juniper Berries - contain diuretic properties
With great chicken flavor, these chewable tablets are easy to give to both cats and dogs.
Take care of your pet's urinary health for a happy, healthy pet. Order Urinary Support today.
Active Ingredients per Chewable Tablet:
Corn Silk 100mg
Cranberry Powder 100mg
Uva Ursi Extract 100mg
Red Raspberry Leaf 100mg
Marshmallow Root 25mg
Juniper Berries 25mg
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Liver Powder, Silica and Stearic Acid.
Directions for Use:
Up to 20 lbs.: 1/2 tablet twice daily
21 to 40 lbs. 1 tablet twice daily
41 to 80 lbs.: 2 tablets twice daily
Over 81 lbs.: 3 tablets twice daily
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Not intended for long-term use. Contraindicated with kidney disorders and conditions giving rise to acidic urine. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.