Natures Way Umcka ColdCare Drink Mix Lemon Flavor
- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: umcka-coldcare-drink-mix-lemon-NWA
- Servings per Container: 10
- Quantity per Container: 10 Packets
Soothing Relief During Cold Season
Nothing helps you take on the symptoms of a bad cold like a nice, hot drink! But it's even more beneficial when that drink can make you feel better sooner.
Umcka ColdCare Lemon Drink from Nature's Way is a homeopathic drink mix that may shorten the duration and severity of symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, congestion and more.
While conventional cold products only mask the symptoms, this drink takes a homeopathic approach and uses natural extracts to address the cause of your cold.
Plus, the main ingredient in this product - Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) - could work with your immune system to support your body's natural antiviral defense mechanisms.
- Homeopathic Drink Mix for Immune Support
- May shorten duration and severity of cold symptoms
- Suitable for ages 6 years and older
- Can be served cold to children
- May relieve cough and congestion
- May relieve nasal and bronchial irritation
- May relieve sore throat
- Contains clinically-tested Pelargonium sidoides
- Supports immune system strength
Just imagine cupping your hands around a hot, steamy mug of lemon-flavored relief!
A drink like this helps your body relax and helps your feel recharged. But it's also boosting your body's defenses and helps you stop coughing, sniffling, and sneezing sooner.
Choose Umcka ColdCare Lemon Drink from Nature's Way today!
Active Ingredients (in each packet)
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
Other Ingredients: citric acid, maltodextrin, natural flavor, silica, turmeric color, xylitol.
Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 4-6 ounces of hot water and sip while hot. May also be dissolved in 4-6 ounces of cold water which may be preferable for children. For best results use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 2 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Ask a doctor before use if you have a persist or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- These could be signs of a serious condition