(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 mL)
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
Inactive ingredients: aronia juice, citric acid, ethyl alcohol, fructose, maltodextrin, natural flavor, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, purified water.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon 3 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.