Natures Way Umcka Cold + Flu Elderberry Syrup
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: umcka-cold-flu-elderberry-syrup-NWA
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Umcka Cold + Flu Elderberry Syrup from Nature's Way is a homeopathic product that supports relieving symptoms and reducing severity of minor aches/pains, fever, congestion, cough, runny nose and sore throat.
- Berry flavored soothing syrup
- Supports relief of minor aches/pains, fever, congestion, cough, runny nose and sore throat
- Suitable for children 6 and older
- 99.55% Alcohol-free
Umcka Cold + Flu Elderberry combines Pelargonium sidoides 1X plus Sambucus 3X and Alpha CF. The syrup is easy to take, contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and is suitable for children 6 years of age and older.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms. Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. Use only with enclosed dosage cap.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) two times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
- Serving Size: 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 16
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
- Aconitum napellus 4X, Fever reducer and pain reliever
- Eucalyptus globulus 2X,
- Sambucus nigra 3X
- Bryonia 4X Cough suppressant
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X
- Gelsemium sempervirens 4X Sore throat, sneezing, and runny nose
- Phosphorus 6X
- Ipecacuanha 3X Nasal decongestant
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, elderberry extract, ethyl alcohol, glycerine, lactose monohydrate, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified water, sorbitol.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema; or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen, or do not get better within 7 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Sore through warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a physician promptly.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.