Advanced Naturals Ultimate FloraMax Critical Colon 80 Billion
Brand: Advanced Naturals
Product Code: ultimate-floramax-critical-colon-80-billion-ADVN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Veg Capsules
Ultimate FloraMax Critical Colon 80 Billion from Advanced Naturals is a maximum-strength acute digestive care probiotic formulated to help replenish the numbers of beneficial Bifidobacteria in the colon and support digestive health and regularity. Each capsule contains 80 billion live probiotic cultures from 14 health-promoting probiotic strains, including Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus to promote optimal digestive and immune function.
- 80 Billion Live Cultures per Capsule
- Once-Daily, Targeted Release Capsule
- 14 Probiotic Strains
- Helps Relieve Digestive Distress
- Helps Relieve Occasional Irritable Bowel, Diarrhea and Constipation
- Dairy, Soy and Gluten Free
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
For best results, take 1 capsule daily with or without food.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Critical Colon Probiotic Culture Blend (80 Billion CFU) 241 mg
- Bifido Probiotic Blend 43.5 Billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
- Lacto Probiotic Blend 36.5 Billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, Lactobacillus lactis Ll-23, Lactobacillus casei Lc-11, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), medium chain triglycerides.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy or artificial ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 77°F (25°C) or below. Best if refrigerated.