Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol CoQ10 200 Mg
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: ubiquinol-coq10-200-mg-BCN
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol CoQ10 is a highly absorbable antioxidant that supports cardiovascular health, helps support mitochondrial health, and has antioxidant activity.
- Offers a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of CoQ10
- Increases plasma levels of CoQ10 significantly more per Mg compared to ubiquinone
- Allows for higher peak plasma levels of CoQ10, especially when higher plasma CoQ10 are required
- Kaneka Q+ brand for ubiquinol is naturally produced via yeast fermentation, and is free of the impurities of synthetically-processed CoQ10
- A base of organic flaxseed oil improves solubility
- GMO free
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia
CoQ10 is commonly called ubiquinone because it is ubiquitous throughout the body and found in nearly every cell. The active form of the molecule, ubiquinol, is a fat-soluble antioxidant that supports healthy fats such as those that make up cellular and mitochondrial membranes, as well as both HDL and LDL cholesterol. However, CoQ10's most important role is in cellular respiration, the process of generating the energy (ATP) that all cells need for optimal health.
Because its role in energy production is so critical, it is particularly important in cells with high-energy demands, such as the heart. This helps explain why CoQ10 has shown such significant cardiovascular support for maintaining normal blood pressure already within the normal range and supporting myocardial health. CoQ10 is a source of antioxidant activity. Moderate amounts, have been used to increase the effects of CoQ10, help support normal fertility by maintaining ovarian and testicular health, and help maintain cardiovascular health.
Kaneka Q+ ubiquinol provides the form of CoQ10 found in 95% of human tissues. Higher levels of ubiquinol compared to ubiquinone are a sign of better cellular support. Kaneka Q+ ubiquinol has also been shown to be more soluble than ubiquinone, more effectively increasing blood levels of this nutrient so critical to energy production. A base of organic flaxseed oil improves the solubility of ubiquinol and has heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Flaxseed oil has alpha-linolenic acid, an oil associated with cardiovascular support.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Ubiquinol (as Kaneka Ubiquinol) 200mg
Other Ingredients: organic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, sunflower lecithin (non-GMO),.
Contains NO: artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.