Houston Enzymes TriEnza Powder
- Brand: Houston Enzymes
- Product Code: trienza-powder-HSE
- Servings per Container: 202
- Quantity per Container: 115 Grams
Houston Enzymes TriEnza Powder is a broad-spectrum enzyme product that supports digestion of gluten, casein, proteins, carbohydrates, lactose, polyphenols and fats and helps reduce occasional gas and bloating.
- Includes the DPP IV ("DPP 4") enzyme to support the digestion of gluteomorphin (from gluten) and casomorphin (from dairy casein)
- Includes all the enzymes for protein digestion from AFP Peptizyde
- Includes enzymes (except some cellulase) for carbohydrates, starches, proteins, and fats from Zyme Prime
- Includes 1/2 the enzymes from No-Fenol (xylanase) for fruits and vegetables high in polyphenols
- Developed by Dr. Devin Houston, PhD, Enzyme Biochemist
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Servings (1/4 tsp) per container: about 202
1/4 teaspoon (570mg) contains:
Enzyme Blend 528mg
Peptidase (with DPP IV) 30,000 HUT
---DPP IV 600 DPPU
Xylanase 16‚000 XU
Amylase 12,000 DU
Diastase 12,000 DP
Protease 65,000 PC
Protease 6.0 25,000 HUT
Glucoamylase 25 AGU
Lactase 1,500 ALU
Beta-glucanase 30 BGU
Cellulase 900 CU
Invertase 500 SU
Lipase 500 FIP
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and medium chain triglyceride powder.
Adults: Mix 570mg (approximately 1/4 teaspoon or slightly heaping scoopful using enclosed scoop) with food or beverage at the beginning of each meal. One dose of 570mg or 1/4 teaspoon equals 2 capsules of TriEnza. Use care not to inhale enzyme powder. TriEnza may be taken with other Houston Enzymes products.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.