Product Code: travacor-NSC-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (1-3).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (4-6).
L-theanine: Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist (7)*. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress (8)*.
5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract): 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin (9).* Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function (10). In a randomized, double-blind study, 5-HTP was shown to significantly improve mood (11).*
Vitamins B and C: Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, B12, and C are important for serotonin synthesis (12-16).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
2. Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.
3. Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.
4. Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
5. Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
6. Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
7. Kakuda T, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002;66(12):2683-2686.
8. Kimura K, et al. Biol Psychol. 2007; 74(1):39-45.
9. Shaw K, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD003198.
10. Monti J. Sleep Med Rev. 2011;15(4):269-81.
11. Jangid P, et al. Asian J Psychiatr. 2013;6(1):29-34.
12. Dakshinamurti K, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.
13. Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
14. Stahl S. J Clin Psychiatry. 2008;69(9):1352-3.
15. Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
16. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Do not exceed suggested use.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 40
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 40mg 44%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 9mg 529%
Folate 383mcg DFE 96%
-(as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 30mcg 1250%
Magnesium 50mg 12%
-(as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 10mg 91%
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 70mcg 127%
Proprietary Blend 950mg
-L-Taurine, L-Theanine and 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, organic rice concentrate, citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), dicalcium phosphate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product has a tamper evident seal under the cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.