Topical Biomedics Topricin Foot Pain Relief Cream
- Brand: Topical Biomedics
- Product Code: topricin-foot-pain-relief-cream-TPB-2-oz
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Topical Biomedica Topricin Foot Pain Relief Cream provides homeopathic relief of foot, arch, heel and ankle pain.
- Provides rapid, moisturizing relief from inflammation, trauma injuries of the foot, ankle and lower extremity.
- Fragrance free, paraben free, no petroleum or irritating chemicals, non-greasy, and moisturizing.
Reduces swelling, numbness and burning pain associated with:
- Joint pain in toes, feet and ankles
- Heel pain/soreness (heel spurs)
- Bunion pain/soreness (big toe)
- Nerve pain (burning pain in feet)
- Gout (pain in big toe)
- Relieves arch pain, soft tissue pain, and pain on the ball of the foot
- Relieves nerve pain between toes
- Sports injuries, shin splints, ankle sprain
- Tired, aching feet
Aesculus hippocastanum 6X
Arnica montana 3X
Calendula officinalis 1X
Crotalus horridus 12X
Heloderma horridum 12X
Lachesis mutus 12X
Naja tripudians 12X
Rhus toxicodendron 8X
Ruta graveolens 3X
Inactive Ingredients: Captex 300 (from coconut fatty acids), Carbopo Ultrez 10 (from sucrose), cetyl alcohol (from coconut oil), glycrine (vegetable based), hydrokote (palm kernel oil with lecthin), Isopropyl myrustate emolient (from palm seeds), lipomulse (from coconut fatty acids), purified water, sodium hydroxide, Spectrastat G2 (derived from cocnut), Steareth-21 (from stearic acid cocoa butter).
Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed. 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed, re-apply before bedtime and in the morning. Use before and after sports workouts and competitions. Apply immediately for acute trauma injuries (sprain, strain, bruise, and impact injuries).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. For external use only. Do not apply in eyes. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Use only as directed. See doctor if: pain persists for more than 3 days or worsens, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling are present because these could be signs of a serious medical condition. Before taking any self-help regimen always consult your doctor especially if you are taking prescription medication. Keep out of reach of children.